Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

About to start the test and review of Tracy Anderson's Method...

This is my first post and a first blog! I'm really excited to be sharing my story with you, especially those of you who are experiencing weight problems. Hopefully my posts will be helpful.
I am starting the Tracy Anderson Method program tomorrow. I want to tell you that I already tried some of her muscular workout and cardio elements and I am very hopeful about this program. I am active and am going to gym regularly and run a lot, but these exercises were still a big challenge. I am 176 lb as of today and I hope to drop that down to 132 lb after doing the 30 day Tracy's method and the 90 day Metamorphosis that is next on my list after this. This is the cheapest price for it, that I found: http://www.amazon.com/Tracy-Andersons-30-Day-Method-Weight-Loss/dp/0446562041
or you could also try Tracy's site http://tracyandersonmethod.com/
I wanted to say a few words about the book and DVD included with it. The material is very easy to read and it feels like talking to Tracy one on one, I liked that feeling a lot. Tracy shares her own story and gives you detailed guidelines on how to achieve your healthiest body. The movements in the exercise are a bit awkward and need some getting used to to be done. Pictures are very clear and helpful and the DVD is great. The meal plan is amazing. There are few carbs, mostly produce and fruit and protein. It seems to me it'll also be a fun cooking experience.
So that's about it for my intro post. I will be keeping you up to date with all the changes I will be experiencing while doing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment