Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1 Tracy Anderson's Method

So here is day one review:) It's been good! I enjoyed every meal on the menu, felt pretty hungry the whole day but drinking tea with no sugar or honey helped a lot (just the way Tracy recommends). Besides it's quite natural for a body to take awhile to adjust to new regime in a diet and eating habits change. It is definitely a big change in calorie amount too, so that's part of the reason for being hungry:) The meals are professionally designed and taste pretty amazing!
The workout has taken me 1h and 20 mins all together. 40 mins for the muscle structure workout and 40 mins for cardio. The hardest part for me today was the last sequence in leg exercises and abs. I feel pretty wiped out but very cheerful!:)

I am really looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the week. I decided to do the weigh ins every sunday morning and try to keep track of pounds lost a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment