Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7 and a weigh in) Tracy Anderson's 30-day method

First off happy Easter everyone!
I'm so excited today because my weigh in was very successful, much much more successful then anticipated. I started this plan with a weight of 176.5 lb and today 7 days in I weighed in at 166.4 lb!!!!! That's a total loss of 10.1 lb in one week!!!!!! This is incredible and I'm so happy! All my hard work definitely pays off! The primary reason I'm so excited is that I've been trying to move my weight under 170 lbs for over half a year now, counting calories trying different workouts, and switching up my cardio routines, and nothing seemed to be working. So I've had what they call a plateau and nothing was helping, until now!!!! I also measured myself last Sunday and today measured myself again, I've lost 5 inches overall. 2 inches off my hips and another 2 inches off the waist, 1/2 inch off the thighs and 1/2 inch off the forearm!
Day 5 was a Friday, I had a pretty late workout and tried to increase my cardio from 20 minutes jumping to 30 minutes and the 10 mins step, that was really hard. At some point I felt like I just couldn't raise a finger or move, but just as I pushed through it, it got a bit easier! Day 6 I upped my reps in the muscular structure workout to 30 per leg instead of 20 and 30 to 40 reps for arms and stayed at 40 for abs. So I'm trying to follow Tracy's instructions as best I can. The point here I guess is to pretend that she's with you while you are doing your workout, and she keeps encouraging you and helping you push through! Or if you know you are strong willed just push yourself, don't give up! It is very rewarding!!!!
I'm adding some ginger tea to my diet. It is still plain sugarless tea, just with a few slices of ginger in it! I've read that ginger helps with the weight loss and that's actually an ancient remedy for overweight people! So I thought it wouldn't hurt if I added that to my current diet!
Today's workout is still awaiting me. The menu keeps amazing me, there were a few meals that I was not completely in love with and won't be adding them to my regular diet after I'm done, but most of the dishes are incredibly simple and yummy! So here's the report for the weekend! Be persistent and you will succeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment