Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 8 & 9 Tracy Anderson's Method

Easter passed really quick and it was actually fun to just have my chicken broccoli salad while everyone else was getting ham and mashed potatoes, corn bread and all the other yummy stuff. It just seems that this diet starts changing my point of view towards food in general and what yummy is! There are things that I love to eat and can't wait to have again, but I have to say my eating plan will never look the same again!
On Easter I allowed myself to have one glass of red wine, and I have a few parties coming up that I plan to do the same on. Monday Day 8 was very hard. I didn't plan out my meals smart enough, so I was starving by the time I got home, that set me back a lot on the workout I got done with it at 10:30 pm and that was without cardio. I had to skip it! Not very pleased with myself, but hey, that's how life is. Today I'm planning to catch up and at least do extra step through cardio.

This is Tracy Anderson, my constant motivator! I am really happy that I stumbled upon her program and I truly believe this will be a life changing experience for me. Not only I will develop this great new habits , but I will also have the health and body I've always wanted! So this is it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment