Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lost track of days))) Day 10 through 13 of Tracy Anderson's Method

This week turned out to be extremely busy and I was really side tracked with my workouts. On day 10 I was not able to do the whole workout, so I ended up doing just the cardio. In addition to my ridiculously busy schedule I pulled a muscle, so the workouts are not as joyous and wonderful anymore. Day 11 went as planned, I completed the whole routine and this was also the start of new sequences on all muscle groups, so it took a bit longer then usual just trying to repeat everything properly. The moves become much more complicated and involve more balancing. The cardio doesn't seem to be coming to me as easy anymore, I'm not sure if the muscle pain is the only reason for that.
The diet is as good as ever, one of these past days I skipped dinner even, because I didn't feel hungry and I fully regretted it the next day! I was completely out of energy, I had to take a nap to be able to move around at all, and was not able to complete my workout as planned, I did just the cardio! Upsetting and I'm disappointed, but I felt like I needed a break! Considering all of these little glitches to the perfect program, I am not expecting much during tomorrow's weigh in! I am about to eat the Carrot Ginger Soup for lunch. First time on the menu and looks interesting! So far I didn't find any more definitely-including-this-in-my-diet meals, most of them are ok now. Maybe I'm just getting used to it so it doesn't seem as great!)) Either way from 13 days worth of meals, there were about 10 recipes that were keepers! By the way I'm trying to keep track of my spending here, so in the end I will be able to give you a number that you will spend for food over this 30 days. I will include that in my final report when it will come! I just wanted to mention also that although it may seem like all the meals are never repeating and the diet is a waste of time and money at a first glance. That's not true. The ingredients in most recipes repeat themselves, and the meals start repeating themselves after a week or even half-way with some. So the first week's spending is the biggest, judging from my experience.
Weigh in is scheduled tomorrow morning and I will keep you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment