Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 14 of Tracy Anderson's 30-day Method

This week's weigh in was not as exciting as previous, just as I expected. But still I believe, I got great results considering how I was slacking due to some schedule changes. The weight loss this week is 2 pounds and 3.5 inches combined (that is off my calves, thighs, waist, hips, arms and chest). That brings me to 12.1 pounds and 8.5 inches lost in two weeks, and I have 2 more weeks to go!)) So I'm very happy and positive!
The food disappoints me more now, unfortunately. But i found a way out, or so I think. I will just try to substitute the meals I don't like or I feel wouldn't taste good, even though I didn't try them yet. I know Tracy doesn't recommend doing that, but I figured I'm still using her menu, just adjusting it to me, so it shouldn't be so bad!
I've noticed that I barely get through my days and have to literally drag myself around a lot of times, so I decided today will be a day off the workouts! I am not happy about having to do this, but I'm doing this to get to the healthier life, not drive myself nuts and lose all the energy I've got!
My dinner tonight is flank steak, first time in 14 days, so I'm pretty excited, I love the steak!)) So I'm off to have my dinner)))

No comments:

Post a Comment