Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Days 20 and 21 of Tracy Anderson's 30 day Method.

Today was my weigh in and the result is 162.7 lbs and 2 3/4 inches lost overall. The weight lost this week is 1.8 lbs. That would have been much better if not for a friend's birthday party yesterday, where I had 2 glasses of wine and the tiniest piece of cake I ever had in my life)) Even though it didn't seem like much it affected the results I believe. (I did a sneak peak at my weight yesterday before the party and it was 162, so .7 lbs are due to the splurge). I am very happy with overall results, regardless of these tiny mishaps. Overall results so far after 20 days of the 30 Day Method are 13.8 pounds and 11 1/4 inches lost!!! This is great! I've never had results like this before, on any diet and workout plan combination! I was not as determined before, I did 5 days of working out tops instead of 7 now, but I still believe that this program is the best for me.
I've learned to eat better, and exercise better! I know now that once I'm done with a boot-camp style this program applies I will be able to have a normal diet and workout regime and not gain all these pounds back. I will definitely keep this blog and let you know in a year and years to come how my weight is behaving!
So today is day 21 and that means new and last sequence of muscular structure workout. I am about to start it and it looks very challenging. Tracy describes it as "an exciting part of the 30-Day Method. It is when you'll begin to really see your results. It's when unbelievable things start happening." How exciting is that! Even better results!))) I am very determined to finish it at the same pace I started or at least do my best to keep the reps and the time of the workouts stable and not give up to the laziness!))
Tuesday the 17th will be the end of the program. And that is 10 days away! I'm very excited and can't wait to see how awesome I will look!))

No comments:

Post a Comment