Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Days 22, 23 ,24, 25, 26 of Tracy Anderson's 30-day Method

The finish line can be so hard to stick to. I'm going through major kicking-myself-to-workout-stage. I skipped the workout on day 24 simply because I felt like I couldn't even lift a finger. And day 25 was only about 20 minutes of cardio, that was all I could handle! I have achieved great results already and this final push is just something I have to go through and I'll be there! Day 22 and 23 went as planned with the whole workout completed. The menu meal swap worked great for me. I was able to stick with the menu and the diet by rearranging some elements here and there. I substituted some meals for the meals I tried before and new I liked them. If some sort of salad was on the menu, that I didn't like before, I tried to find an equivalent from what was my favorite! Today is day 1 of the final 5 day cleanse menu. Tracy includes the cleanse menu at the end so that would accelerate the results. Breakfast was Blueberry Applesause. Yumm!! Tried it before and love it! But after that came sweet potato and corn pudding, even though it sounds good it doesn't really taste good to me. Wouldn't include it in the all time favorite list! There's not much I can do though! Not too many options for substituting here, so i'll have to stick with it for the next few days.
The workout sequence is really hard and I'm usually sweating mid-way through it. A lot of leg work! And some movements engage lower back, or so it feels. Final day is not too far now! I will let you know about my overall experience, my lost weight and inches. I will also sum up my grocery bills, to give you a better idea of what to expect. This last weigh in will be day 30, not the coming Sunday (day 28). I want to see the overall result, so I won't be tempting myself with picking at my weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment