Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Final report. Day 27-30 of Tracy Anderson's Method

First I have to mention that the last days didn't go as planned. I couldn't stick to the cleanse menu, all the pureed things were not appetizing to me at all, so instead I just got the ingredients from the meals and ate them the way I could handle it. Also Day 27 turned out to be a day of break from exercise and a diet altogether, because I had a graduation party to attend!)) And it was great! Now that is said and I'm off to telling you my success story!))
  Overall within 30 days of Tracy Anderson's 30-day Method I've lost, drum-roll............... 17 lbs!!!! And 13 1/2 inches combined! So my Wednesday's weigh in was at 159.5 lbs (I weighed again at 159lbs this weekend).
So here are the dimensions Calf started at 16 inches ended 15 inches. Thighs were 25 1/2 in the beginning and 23 3/4 at the end. Hips went from 45 to 41 inches. Waist went from 34 to 30 1/4 inches. Chest was 39 1/2, went down to 37 1/2 inches and the Arm was 12 and is 11 now!!! So here are my before and after pictures:


I also promised you that I would add up all the expenses for food over this month. I spent around $440.60 for my groceries for these 30 days, that makes it about $14 a day. It is way more then I regularly spent, but for some of you I'm sure that will be almost the same if not less. The secret here is not to spent for herbs I think, the fresh herbs were widely used and a lot of times not necessary in my opinion.
My review of the Tracy Anderson's 30-day method is 5 stars!!!! It is awesome, I didn't hope to get results great as these! The workouts were fun and very challenging. The diet was great with certain personal adjustments, that I think each one of us should figure out as we are all different! Considering I was skipping part of the workout sometimes and changing the things on the menu I've got amazing results!
So if you are not sure that this will work for you, I can tell you now with certainty: If you commit to it, it will work for you!
So now the plan for me is to take 1 week and a half break from boot-camp style workout and eating and start Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis Omnicentric Program! I'm very excited and can't wait! The goal for me is to be 132 lbs by mid-August 2011.

3 comments:

  1. I see everyone is very happy for you !;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational. Seriously, seeing those pics was just what I needed to get back into the right mindset and start to exercise and eat right again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, you look great in these photos! Im sure youre even more fit now!! I havent tried TAM yet but i definitely am now.

    ReplyDelete