Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Post Method week results!

My fellow dieters I'm excited to let you know the results of my weigh-in today! I weigh 158.3 lbs as of today! For those of you who just stumbled on this blog, I just finished the Tracy Anderson 30 day Method, and as of now, I'm taking a week and a half break from boot-camp and doing whatever I like and eating whatever I like! So among the foods consumed were homemade sushi, salads, soups, a lot of apples and celery with peanut butter (I think I finished a whole jar just this week), cupcake, cookies, biscuits with butter and some wine. I only exercised twice this weeks, so it was really a test of Tracy Anderson's claims. She claims that after finishing her program, you can eat whatever you like and if you still exercise, using her method, you'll never gain those pounds back. I didn't really intend to go all lazy and eat so much yummy stuff, but I guess after a long diet and exercise regime, you just want to break loose!!! And imagine my excitement today after I discovered that i lost weight instead of gaining some!!! Very happy!
I also pre-viewed the workout from the Metamorphosis by Tracy Anderson, that I'll be starting next week. I have to say it's more fresh, but I liked the Method better. In the Method DVD and Book every sequence and every set is broken down, so if you need to pause, you can do that. The new DVD will take some getting used to! There's no separate sets for arms and abs, it's just like a constant flow of new moves, so you won't be able to pause it without constantly backing up, which can become annoying and at the same time trying to catch up with everything is frustrating too! I love the new moves though, especially the dance cardio, it's much more challenging and fun. We'll see how this new program will work for us. I haven't decided yet if I will be following the diet Tracy proposes, it's about the same as the one in the Method and I don't really know if I can handle it for 90 days((( I will let you know when I start the workouts. I decided to post once a week for Metamorphosis describing my experience and the new sequences. I also will be taking pictures of myself every 30 days as I go, so we will have 3 sets of before and after pictures during the course of the Metamorphosis trial! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment