Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis Omincentric program

Hello fellow dieters and fitness enthusiasts! It's been awhile since I wrote a new blog, but you know how it is, there's always something you need to be doing and things get out of hand! So the last time I checked in here, was my week after the Tracy Anderson's 30 day Method, when I was not dieting or exercising much. Now I'm on day 12 of Metamorphosis, which is a new and more advanced program from Tracy Anderson. It is the same principle that she uses. Two levels of workout: cardio and muscular structure plus a diet plan. The diet plan is very similar to that in the 30 Day Method. I decided to not follow the diet and I'm not very happy with my results, my current weight is 157, that means in almost two weeks I lost only 2.5 lbs. I'm reconsidering my decision and thinking about starting the diet again. I know for sure that this is the reason I have such small results. My goal weight is 132lbs, so I have 25 pounds to shed and I was planning to achieve that while doing the 90 day Metamorphosis program.
The workouts are fun as usual. The cardio is definitely harder and faster, a lot of new advanced moves. If this was the program I started with I'm not sure if i would have been able to stick with it. simply because it is so challenging! The muscular structure is like a constant flow of movements all through the arm and abs movements, so that is hard to get used to! I like the music and the way Tracy gives you more choices with background noise. You can choose her voice only, music only or a full audio. It's also more fun and Tracy seems to be more of a personal trainer in these videos, then just a model showing you the moves. It's is definitely more motivational to have the video set up this way! 
So this is my report about the new program that I'm trying, I will keep updating my progress and will post my next comparative pics, in couple weeks. Good luck everyone with your fitness and nutrition search and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment